Three Men On a Boat

Friday, August 15, 2008

dreaming without black and white

I sit as the member of an audience in which the strangest thing is happening. In a place where the majority of people who visit the place is often black we have them in the minority tonight.

The woman I am sharing a table with then joked that she did not know that there were so many of them left in the country. I quipped a la Hitler

We kept a few for the zoo

Of course in another place that is considered violently racist and i should be drawn and quartered for it and trust me if I was serious about then I should be strung by my prized appendage. She got the joke and that is all that matters

The hell we live in continues thoughh and we sit hopeful that they will have a chat and we will have a crowd as mixed as this one more often.

By the way a lot more blacks have just walked in so that's that

Labels:

posted by 3Men On a Boat at 10:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home